Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Addicted

I borrowed PSP from one of my friend, this time, the main purpose I need it because the Dissidia: Final Fantasy (DFF) english version is release, and i want to play it...I am a big fans of the FF series, so no matter what i am gonna to try it....

The story of DFF are the goddess of harmony, Cosmos and her light warrior fight against villains from almost all FF's bad guys, and they are leaded by the god of discord, Chaos...and blah blah blah....in the end, of course is the good guys win...

i was playing it all of the day, almost from day to night. But i am never sacrifice my sleep time, having enough sleeping time is very important you see...my favorite character is Sephiroth, from FF VIII. Well, it's not that i like to use villains, but he is the playing type that suit my style, who makes the Sephy so strong with all those moves and skills??

that's enough, back to gaming....^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment