Well, as I said on Facebook, I can finally get online, but there are still have some problem….is….THE SPEED SO DAMN SLOW!!!!
Oh well, think that if i want to download something I need to go to library to do so….I think that in my dorm I can only use FB, Skype, MSN, Google and do my assignments and reports only…anything else I had to go to library….
In fact, I am so free today, there are only one class on 3pm, and that’s all for today…so far, I am so free for first few weeks, then the real thing will be commence after the Christmas Holidays….well it’s still far far away…XD
Oh man, although I sit there and do nothing except watching Anime and spam comments on FB, but I am hungry even though I had a rather fabulous breakfast…jeez, my mum said I am fatter a little bit….
Still wonder should get my lunch ready…..
No comments:
Post a Comment