There is a very special day for everyone, it's not a unique date but it's unique day for everyone....still don't understand? then you'll had to figure it out yourself!!!On sunday, i had lunch with my coursemates, two of them even come from Klang just for this lunch!!! I was so touched!!!! After that, almost all of us go to Wangsa Walk Mall for the movie The Decent 2, and since that the poster is not disgusting for me but this doesn't applied for everyone, so I'll just not posting it out...be appreciate....XD
After that, I spent the night with my friends, and if i am not mistaken, we played Left 4 Dead 2 for 3 hours(but I played for more than that....XD)....in fact, I just slept for three hours, then I drive back to my house....I was starved, so i rather ate some breads instead going back to sleep....And I don't think that I'll having a nap after this.....XDWhen I slept on my friend's bed(he slept beforehand, so he let me to sleep on his mattress....XD), when it's almost 9.00am, I had a weird feeling...it's not those feeling that let me feel uncomfortable, but it's still a feeling that hard to describe...maybe it's nearing my birth time and I am gonna 20 YEARS OLD!!!!
The following is some encryptions that I made myself in order had something to record what's happened today, feel free to skip, if you can understand it, so be it.....^_^
yllautcA, I dah na tnemugra htiw ym stenrap, s'ti gnihton yrev tnacifingis, tub s'ti tsuj I dah ym nwo stniop fo sweiv elihw yeht oot...os eht stcilfnoc rucco...gnieb a elttil desserped...TIHS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment